-
September 15th, 2006, 01:21 AM
#1
Inactive Member
I checked the wig as soon as it arrived and then checked it again before I put the doll away in the closet (it is a CHristmas present). There is absolutely NO white wig showing. I will TRY to post pictures tomorrow morning. I am VERY happy with the doll AND after putting the sweater on her I am happy with it as well. It is light weight and I was expecting a heavier sweater but it also reminds me of the lightweight sweaters I used to wear as a school girl when girls weren't supposed to have their bare arms showing even when it was rather warm out.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks